CITY OF CONCORD - NEW Business License Application
What you need to know to get started.
1. Business licenses are renewed on a calendar year basis.
2. Business start date is the first date your business started in the City.
3. Employee identification #is REQUIRED. Sole owner or partnerships
are required to provide drivers license's amd social security numbers
for all owners/partners. LLC, Limited Partnership, Trust or Corporations
are required to provide a FEIN or SEIN for the business.
4. a) If the business is located in the City you must also file a zoning
application with the Planning department. The application is
available at the cities website.
4. b) If your business is located in the City of Concord and based from your residence
You must also file a Home Based Business Application.
Please complete this form, save it to your computer and attach to the
application when prompted in the application process.
5. Payment will not be required until your application has been accepted.
Please be sure to include your estimated gross receipts (12 month period)
or job value if you are a contractor, and number of employees. You will
receive an email verifying the receipt of application. Within 10 days an
email containing the amount due and instructions on how to make
payment on-line, will be sent.
We wish you much success in your business venture.